Important information about your bookingWe have compiled information and details regarding the hotel’s terms and conditions below for you.
We are of course available at any time should you have any questions and would be delighted to be able to assist you.
- When a reservation is made (accommodation contract) the general terms and conditions for the hotel sector 2006 apply. Should the prices differ from those stated in the reservation, then the prices listed in the price list apply. Subject to changes in price, printing errors and mistakes and to changes in the package offered.
- In the event of DEFINITE reservation (only valid in writing) of a holiday apartment or a room we would ask that a deposit be paid as per the reservation confirmation (fee-free for the recipient), by bank transfer to our account (at Volksbank Tirol, branch Ischgl, IBAN: AT71 4239 0005 2000 5759, BIC: VBOEATWWINN).
- Payment method: We accept cash, EC card, Visa and Mastercard.
- Short stay surcharge: for stays of up to 3 nights there is a 10% surcharge and a fixed surcharge in summer.
- When bookings are made for package deal weeks there is no refund in the event of late arrival or early departure.
- Please note that when reserving package offer, there is a minimum occupancy depending on the apartment. Otherwise, the day price is charged.
- Surcharge for those letting apartments who want to use our breakfast service, € 16.00 per day/person – advance reservation required!
- Final cleaning of holiday apartments – there is an additional one-off final cleaning charge per apartment.
- Pets are only permitted on request and only in certain apartments (for a fee).
- Free WLAN.
- General cancellation conditions: Cancellations are only valid when made in writing. Up to 3 months before arrival cancellation is free of charge. Within 3 months until 1 month before the day you are due to arrive 40% is charged, within 1 month until 1 week before the day you are due to arrive 70% is charged and in the last week of the day you are due to arrive, or in the event of early departure, 90% of the entire package deal is charged.
- A cancellation free of charge is possible if on the day of arrival Austria is locked down, the boarder, our hotel or the skiing are closed.
- General terms & conditions for the hotel sector apply.
- Travel cancellation insurance. We highly recommend to conclude a travel insurance. Under the following link you will find all information and the possibility to book directly your insurance: http://start.europaeische.at/hsp-en?AGN=10015942
NEW! Extended cancellation protection with regard to COVID-19, please note the applicable conditioins: http://europaeische.at/en/
- Non-smoker - Smoker? We would like to point out that smoking is not permitted in our apartments. You may smoke on the balcony (if one is available).
- Arrival and departure: On the day you are due to arrive your apartment will be ready from 3.00 p.m. On the day you are due to depart we would ask you to vacate your holiday apartment by 9.30 a.m. and your room by 10.00 a.m. Should you be arriving after 7.00 p.m. please let us know.